This article is to understand how to take a screenshot on mac? Many people who use Mac, generally face problem in taking screenshots. Well, mac allows you to take a screenshot in 2 ways. That is you can capture out the entire screen, and in addition to this you can capture out the portion which you will select. The second feature is something interesting since in this one you don’t have to take pain for cropping the image and select the relevant part.
How to take a screenshot on your Mac?
Here in this section we have different ways and using them you can take a screenshot on your mac.
If you are using MacOS Mojave. Then it is the way is for you. In this way, all you have to do is to press shift command on your keywords, and you will get different options. you will be able to see all the controls which you will require to take a screenshot on mac.
select from the options available; now it depends on whether you want o capture out the whole screen or you went to take only a single point. And in addition to this, you can also record the audio of the screen. READ MORE- Homemade’s are best | how to make slime with shampoo
Here the steps to perform
1. If you want to take the screenshot of the entire screen. You will find a window like option click on that onscreen control, and now your pointer will change to a camera.
2. The second step is to click any screen to capture that screen, now click on the onscreen control of capture.
3. Now, this is the time for the thumbnail to markup, share, save and in addition to this take any of the other actions.
1. Now click on the onscreen controls, the pointer which you have will change to camera options.
2. Now to take a screenshot all you have to do is to click on the window control for to make an ss.
3. Use thumbnail to save the photo.
Capture a selected portion of the screen
1. For the purpose, you have to click on the option which looks like crop option. In the screen control and in addition to this one of the best way to do this is to use snipping tool for mac.
2. Now all you have to do is to drag the select area of the screen to capture. Now drag from within the selection.
3. Click the thumbnail and makeup, share save and in addition to this take your action.
Capture a menu
1. This is very interesting, all you have to do is to click on the menu this will reveal its contents.
2. Press shift-command-5, this you have to do when the menu is down.
3. This will capture the entire list for you.
Other options on How to take a screenshot on Mac?
These screenshot options are usable on all the mac. Or in simple words, you can use them in any mac. And in addition to this you can use these steps if you want to know how to take screenshot on macbook pro?
1. You have to press on shit-command-3, and this will take the screenshot of screen as the whole in the format of png. And the file will be saved on your desktop. this is one of the best way to take screenshot on mac
Capture a window
1. You have to select the shit-command-4 key for the purpose.
2. You have to press the space bar. This will change the pointer to a camera like a picture.
3. Now all you have to do is to select the window which you want to capture.
1. For the purpose, you have to use shift-command-4 or you can use snipping tool for mac.
2. Now your work is to choose the area which you want to take the screenshot on mac. Drag to the area which you have to take the ss and now take the entire selection area and press and hold space bar while.
3. As soon as you do this, your mouse and trackpad button is released the picture will be saved on desktop as a png file.
1. The very first thing that you have to do is take the menu options down and the choice and click on the shift-command-4 option.
2. Now drag out to the selected area of the menu to capture. Then release your mouse or trackpad button which will capture the city.
3. This step you have to win the space bar this will change the camera pointer, and then you have to click on the menu to capture it.